- "Pay to Quit and Team Incentives" accepted at Journal of European Economic Association.
- "The Loser's Curse in the Search for Advice" accepted at Theoretical Economics.
- "Price Reaction and Disagreement over Public Signal" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol 130, pages 81-106 (2016).
- "Deal or no Deal? The Effect of Alcohol Drinking on Bargaining" (with Jipeng Zhang) Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol 127, pages 70-86 (2016).
- "Effect of Weather Conditions and Weather Forecast on Cycling Travel Behavior in Singapore" (with Meng Meng, Jie Zhang, and Yiik Diew Wong) International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, vol 10, issue 9, pages 773-780 (2016).
- "Dynamic Information Disclosure" RAND Journal of Economics, Vol 46, issue 4, pages 791–823 (2015).
- “Media Capture and Information Monopolization in Japan” (with Keiichi Kawai) Japanese Economic Review, vol.63, issue 1, pages 131-147 (2012).
- “Sequentially Rationalizable Choice with Transitive Rationales” (with Keiichi Kawai) Games and Economic Behavior , vol.73, issue 2, pages 608-614 (2011).
- "Negotiated Block Trade and Rebuilding of Trust" (with Yuk-fai Fong and Jin Li) R&R International Economic Review
- "Competitive Disclosure of Correlated Information" (with Keiichi Kawai) R&R Economic Theory
- "Competitive Information Disclosure by Multiple Senders" (with Keiichi Kawai) R&R Games and Economic Behavior
- "Objective and Subjective Indicators in Long-term Contracting" (with Bin R. Chen) R&R Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
- "Bayesian Persuasion and Reciprocity: Theory and Experiment" (with King King Li)
- "In Vino Veritas? Communication Under Influence - An Experimental Study" (with Wooyoung Lim and Jipeng Zhang)
- "Optimality of Quota Contract" (with Keiichi Kawai)
- "A Model of Trade with Endogenous Product Design" (with Xiaoping Chen) Preliminary
- "Competition in Designing Pandora's Boxes" Preliminary